Support the future of ultrasound by naming the AIUM FUTURE Fund as a beneficiary of your retirement plan and dedicating a percentage of your retirement assets or its entirety to the FUTURE Fund. This includes IRAs, 401(k), and other qualified pension plans. In doing so, the remaining funds in your plan transfer to the AIUM FUTURE Fund tax-free.
Benefits of Gifting Retirement Assets:
- Philanthropic Contribution: Satisfaction of knowing that the funds you worked so hard to earn will succeed your lifetime and continue to support ultrasound research for years to come.
- Save on Taxes: Avoid both income and estate tax levied on the remainder of your retirement plan by donating it to charity.
- Other Options: Donate your retirement plan assets to the AIUM FUTURE Fund through your will or revocable trust.
- Ability to Withdraw: Continue to withdraw from the plan during your lifetime.
- Flexibility: If circumstances change, you can change your beneficiary.