Contribute to the AIUM FUTURE Fund either by gifting a specific dollar amount, an asset, or a portion of your estate through a will or living trust. Direct a portion of your assets to your heirs and a bequest to the FUTURE FUND for the purpose you specify. Making a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust, allows you to provide now for a future gift to the Fund.
Benefits of Planning a Bequest:
- Purpose: have your bequest directed to a particular purpose which you have agreed upon with the AIUM FUTURE Fund.
- Ability to Change: If circumstances change, you can change your bequest.
- Control: Assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- Tax Deductions: Estate tax deductions for charitable bequests do not have an upper limit.
- Legacy: Fulfillment of knowing your bequest will support your particular area of interest in ultrasound research.