Mission & Constitution
Basic Science and Instrumentation
General and Abdominal Ultrasound
High Frequency Clinical and Preclinical Imaging
Ultrasound in Global Health
Ultrasound in Medical Education
Courses & Events
Accreditation & Disclosures
Ultrasound in Med Ed Portal
Ultrasound Awareness (MUAM)
Member Directory (Members Only)
Frequently Asked Questions
Access Accreditation Account
Accredited Practice Resources
Directory of Accredited Practices
Endowment for Education & Research
Nomination Deadline Today
October 31, 2017
The following communities are accepting nominations for secretary:
· Basic Science and Instrumentation
· Cardiovascular Ultrasound
· Dermatology (Accepting nominations for both the Vice Chair and Secretary positions)
· Fetal Echocardiography
· General and Abdominal Ultrasound
· Gynecologic Ultrasound
· Obstetric Ultrasound
· Point-of-Care Ultrasound
· Ultrasound in Global Health
· Ultrasound in Medical Education
The AIUM’s community leadership teams play a significant role in the AIUM’s educational programming. No prior experience necessary. Candidates should understand that they are making a 6-year commitment as they serve a progressively upward role: 2 years as secretary, 2 years as vice chair, and 2 years as chair of their respective communities.
Nominees must be AIUM members (You may nominate yourself).
Elections will be conducted in January.
The term of office will begin the day after the close of the 2018 AIUM Annual Convention (March 28, 2018) and continue through the 2020 Annual Convention (March 25, 2020).
Nominations are due by Wednesday, November 1, 2017.
To nominate a candidate:
E-mail Christine Williams
with a copy (cc) to the nominee as proof of the nominee's interest in serving:
· The nominee's name
· The community or interest group for which he or she is being nominated
· Have the nominee submit a brief biographical sketch (100 words maximum), which will be included on the election ballot.
If you have questions, please contact Christine Williams