MSK Hands-on Training Course for Beginners
The top 3 reasons you should attend this course:
- You are about to be or are a new user of MSK ultrasound and you want a comprehensive, interactive, and immersive educational experience.
- You like to learn from the best with world-renowned faculty focused on improving your skills.
- You value small-group, hands-on learning and scanning.
MSK Hands-on (Earn up to 10 CME credits)
This 10-hour course takes place over 2 days and covers the 6 major joints in musculoskeletal ultrasound through lectures, live demos, and maximum participant scanning time with a strict 4-to-1 student-to-faculty ratio. Participants can earn up to 10 CME credits. And all participants get access to the course recordings for 90 days.
Craving even more hands-on practice?
Premium 1:1 Experience - Lunch and Private Scanning Session (Earn up to 12.5 CME credits)
Choose the “In-Person Registration Premium + 1:1 Experience” and enjoy lunch with the instructors on Day 2 of the course followed by a private 2.5-hour scanning session with an assigned instructor based on your individual needs. And earn an additional 2.5 CME credits. Seating is very limited.
Prestigious faculty including:
- AIUM President, legendary MSK instructor, and ultrasound award winner, Levon Nazarian, MD, FAIUM, FACR, FSRU
- Author of the best-selling textbook Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, Jon Jacobson, MD, FAIUM, FACR, FSRU, RMSK
- Course director and widely published lecturer, Sandra Allison, MD, FAIUM, FACR, FSRU
You may attend in-person or online. Seats are limited for in-person participants and are expected to go quickly, so register today!
Thank you to our in-kind Sponsors for their donation and continued support of the MSK Hands-on Training Course for Beginners!