It’s Community Election Time!
September 14, 2017
The following communities are accepting nominations for secretary:
· Basic Science and Instrumentation
· Cardiovascular Ultrasound
· Dermatology (Accepting nominations for both the Vice Chair and Secretary positions)
· Fetal Echocardiography
· General and Abdominal Ultrasound
· Gynecologic Ultrasound
· Obstetric Ultrasound
· Point-of-Care Ultrasound
· Ultrasound in Global Health
· Ultrasound in Medical Education
The AIUM’s community leadership teams play a significant role in the AIUM’s educational programming. No prior experience necessary. Candidates should understand that they are making a 6-year commitment as they serve a progressively upward role: 2 years as secretary, 2 years as vice chair, and 2 years as chair of their respective communities.
- Nominees must be AIUM members (You may nominate yourself).
- Elections will be conducted in January.
- The term of office will begin the day after the close of the 2018 AIUM Annual Convention (March 28, 2018) and continue through the 2020 Annual Convention (March 25, 2020).
- Nominations are due by Wednesday, November 1, 2017.
To nominate a candidate:
E-mail Christine Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy (cc) to the nominee as proof of the nominee's interest in serving:
· The nominee's name
· The community or interest group for which he or she is being nominated
· Have the nominee submit a brief biographical sketch (100 words maximum), which will be included on the election ballot.
If you have questions, please contact Christine Williams email@example.com